- 15-May-2012 to 30-Sep-2012 (EST)
- Charlottesville/OCONUS, VA, USA
- Full Time
See all benefits on the web site
Seeking DOMEX SME for the following with a Clearance Level of:
Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI
The Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Technicians execute document exploitation (DOCEX), media exploitation (MEDEX), cellular device exploitation (CELLEX), sensitive site exploitation (SSE), and related programs. The Program Manager will manage a geographically disperse team of technical experts who provide the Army with training and operational support in DOMEX-related tasks.
- Provide operational support in MEDEX related tasks at government direction, to include document exploitation (DOCEX), cellular device exploitation (CELLEX), sensitive site exploitation (SSE), and related missions.
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity with MEDEX related tools and technologies, such as EnCase, FTK, XRY, Cellebrite, portable document scanners, digital cameras, and so on.
- 3+ years of MEDEX related experience
- Demonstratable understanding of computer forensics tools and techniques.
- Certifications: EnCE, ACE, CFCE, CCE, CEECS, GCFA, or equivalent
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access
- Active U.S. Passport
- Able to deploy globally as needed by the government
Location: Various – CONUS and OCONUS
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!