- 08-Nov-2013 to 14-Nov-2013 (EST)
- Internal positions
- Manassas, VA, USA
- Full Time
Location: Manassas, VA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Cytech Services are seeking highly qualified Executive/HR Assistant candidates to provide support to the Chief Executive Staff. This position is located in our Manassas, VA headquarters.
CyTech Services, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Headquartered in Manassas, Virginia. CyTech provides unique services and solutions complemented with professional subject matter experts to both the Federal and Commercial sectors
Highly qualified candidates for the Executive/HR Assistant position will be self-starters, highly motivated and eager to contribute to the well being of the organization while operating in a fast-paced environment. Self-confidence and strong communication skills are a must.
The Executive/HR Assistant will partner closely with the Chief Executive Staff and enjoy the mutual accomplishment of organizing an energetic and growing team along with personally managing many processes within the company. Support requirements vary among the executives. The responsibilities of the Executive/HR Assistant extend beyond that of an administrative assistant and often encompass organization-wide administrative functions. The Executive/HR Assistant can expect a wide range of responsibilities that offer an inside-look at the business CyTech Services. The scope of the tasks and level of partnership with the Executives means that the Assistant is expected to work independently using technical judgment while managing both administrative tasks and larger projects.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Examples of key duties are descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
1. Executive Assistant / Receptionist Responsibilities
• Create, file and monitor quotes, invoices, orders, reports and contracts
• Create and track expense reports
• Manage Executive Calendars
• Office supply management
• Professionally manage all incoming calls & redirect accordingly
• Arrange and coordinate internal team meetings, events and off-sites including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, catering and communications
2. Payroll - Update and maintain employee files and assist Payroll Coordinator in preparation of payroll. Administer tuition reimbursement program.
3. Compensation and Benefits – Manage employee enrollments and assist employees with benefit claims and plan changes. Analyze benefit options and cost alternatives, recommend benefit program modifications, implement approved benefit programs, and manage deductions and accruals. Process and maintain all status reports and pay changes. Resolve administrative problems with carrier representatives.
4. Onboarding & Out Processing – Prepare employment offer letters, complete onboarding process and forms for new hires, offer new employee orientation, perform background checks, manage termination process.
5. Regulation Compliance – Ensure compliance with regulations regarding employer/personnel matters. Develop and document HR policy. Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality. Communicate changes in Company personnel policies and procedures. Update compensation program and rewrite job descriptions on an annual basis. Develop and maintain affirmative action program. Maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
6. HR Support – Track and process PTO requests for current employees, and handle employment-related inquiries and employment verification requests. Assist managers with performance evaluations of employees. Process employee status changes. Coordinate and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations and communicate reasons to senior management.
7. Employee Relations & Team Planning – Coordinate employee incentive programs. Review Company policies, procedures, and practices for personnel matters, then make recommendations for improvement to Executive Management. Document policies and procedures to promote cohesion & consistency among staff. Plan and coordinate team-building and morale-boosting events.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results
• Communication Skills – Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Expert level proficiency with MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and anticipatory skills
• Ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once, in addition to dealing with ambiguity
• Solid project-management, presentation and problem-solving skills, with ability to think on your feet
• Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations
• Strives for quality and excellence in customer service, soliciting and using feedback for continuous improvement
• Event planning and travel logistics management skills
• Ability to manage payroll and human resource tasks with competence and confidentiality
• Meticulous and attentive scheduling and calendar management skills
• Ability to draft concise, clear, and professional policies and procedures
• Strong technical skills preferred
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
• Proven experience supporting C-level Executives
• Minimum of 2 years working as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
• Minimum of 4 years experience with MS Office Suite
• Minimum 1-2 years experience leading multiple projects from competing business units
• ADP experience preferred
• Previous experience with an IT support company considered a plus
• An equivalent combination of education and experience providing the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job will be considered.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Benefits include: 401K, PPO healthcare, dental, vision, and paid vacation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!