- 23-Jan-2013 to 24-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Manassas, VA, USA
- Full Time
NEW MEDIA DIRECTOR
CyTech Services, Inc., a Manassas, Virginia based Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has an immediate requirement for an in-house New Media Director.
In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for cross-company direction and tasking in:
• Graphic arts design for CyTech's corporate and product websites, business proposals, marketing materials, and more
• Website design and development for CyTech's corporate websites, product lines, and service offerings
• Assisting in search engine optimization (SEO) tasks for CyTech's corporate, product, and services websites
• Drafting marketing materials, product data sheets, and trade show materials,
• Overseeing, editing, and coordinating the storyboarding, scripting, and development of marketing videos highlighting CyTech Services product and service lines, and
• Developing CyTech's emerging and social media strategy for customer outreach, support, and management
• Drafting and developing Computer Based Training modules to include audio/video/written training materials.
• Demonstrable experience in website design, production, and maintenance
• Demonstrable experience in development of marketing materials including product and/or services data sheets, corporate overviews, and corporate briefing materials
• Experience using graphic/web design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Framemaker, Dreamweaver, or similar tools.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Arts/Design, Commercial Arts, Visual Communications, or a related field
• Video production experience in the creation, storyboarding, scripting, and design of marketing materials for publishing on corporate websites, in trade show booths, or on distributable marketing media
• Website back-end programming experience in developing and/or maintaining database-connected eCommerce websites or storefronts
• Experience using Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or other media development tools
• Experience developing computer based training for computer software products and/or other technical concerns
Applicants may contact the following:
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!